NYS Teaching Standards & Elements
- Knowledge of Students & Student Learning
- Knowledge of Content & Instructional Planning
- Instructional Practice
- Learning Environment
- Assessment for Student Learning
- Professional Responsibilities & Collaboration
- Professional Growth
Coser 547 - Cancellation Policies
- Cancellation of on-site work contracted in districts must be made within 30 days (60 days for summer) prior to the session or one-half the trainer day fee will be charged for each scheduled day.
- Cancellation of attendance at a seat charge session must be made within 1 week of the date of the workshop session or the district will be charged the full amount (excluding material fees).
- Please note that generally enrollment closes two weeks prior to an event. Insufficient enrollment may cause events to be cancelled.
IT&L Professional Development Workshop Series
Educators from component districts can attend regional professional development opportunities sponsored through IT&L at no additional charge. The regional opportunities are based upon data from surveys that district representatives completed in late spring. Information on the varied regional opportunities can be found below.
Note: Please register for summer professional development opportunities by June 17 .